Friday 26 October 2012

St Martins Farmer's Market

Tomorrow I'm going to be at St Martins Farmer's Market selling cards and Christmas cards and hopefully some Beatrix Potter baby vests.

The baby vests are an experiment...I have used some fabric transfer paper for the first time.  The printing and the transfer of the image have gone really well.    I know parents and carers are busy people so its got to be able to go through the washer and tumble if I'm going to sell them....I've just popped the vest in the wash at 40 degrees and then I'm going to tumble dry it to see what happens to the design...a melted mess or a gorgeous design...

...why not come and find out for yourself at the Farmer's Market tomorrow, you can come and see my range of cards, plus you can pick up your groceries - bonus. 

The Market is at the Parish Hall, with easy parking outside or at the Community Centre and is open 9am to 12.15.

2 comments:

The Pied Pedlar said...

I hope you have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Clare
Hope the Farmer's Market went well - I was hoping to pop along but ended up down St Sampsons at 9.00 am this morning so missed it.
See you in a few weeks.
Christine (from you card class!)