Thursday 4 October 2012

Banners a go go

 
Posted by Picasa
Another special birthday card, this time for Angelique, she loves the 1940s and 1950s.  We had a themed garden tea party to celebrate so I thought this was a great card. 

Lovely products from Stampin' Up!, all now unfortunately retired, but fortunately now replaced with loads and loads of new products...there are something like 14 new sets of patterened papers...it's a shame I'm going through a clear out, of the whole house, otherwise some of their new lovely papers would be lining my shelves...Free papers...if you join up in the UK to Stampin' Up!
 

2 comments:

Custom Vinyl Banners said...

I love this birthday card! There is something about getting a homemade card that just gets me excited more about the thought of it than the actual gift! Love the theme of it, any chance you have other examples?

Clare said...

Thanks! I don't have any more cards along this theme at the moment, why not 'follow me' and I promise some more once I get the Christmas cards for sale completed.